Monday, August 15, 2011

Thank You (An open letter to Sprint Wireless)

My husband got an email alerting him that his old Sprint bill was ready to be paid... If you remember back to my old post, we had called them last month when we were wondering why it was still active since we had just got two new service lines set up and his old one was supposed to be deactivated...

At the time the customer service rep told us that we would receive another bill for that line and that we would have to call to see about getting it waived do to inactivity... and that she would note that in the account...

Well, when he logged into the account it showed a zero dollar balance.

That's right, $0.00

So from my heart to yours, thank you Sprint for not making me call your customer service line to have it corrected. This means a lot to us as I've had a bad week and this is one more thing I can cross off my to-do list.

It also makes me enjoy my smart phone luxury even more. Thank you for being human.

Sincerely,
South County Girl

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when you actually receive quality customer service from a company? It is such a rarity these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad week?!? Ack! Shouldn't you still be all blissed out about marrying the man of your dreams?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bad week had nothing to do with my hubby... and everything to do with work... which will be posted about later on in its own 2 part series....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodie! That's really what I was fishing for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya work was a complete mess for me last week... came home crying on Friday night but by the end of Monday this week there seems to be more balance. I was going to write a whole post on it... but I decided against it because I just couldn't find the words to convey why I just broke down... But my hubby was great about it... and that in and of itself was a nice thing to learn... he holds it together when i'm all in a million little pieces...

    ReplyDelete