Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cell phones... and planners

We got our statement in the mail from Sprint (we got a new joint contract and phones after the wedding to help simplify things on our end) and we noticed a few errors.

When I called the customer service line I got the rudest person on the phone. She actually gave me attitude because I asked her to remove the $7 per line charge for insurance since we didn't sign up for that service.

after 20 mins of holding and her attempting to fix the problem, she got even more snippy when I asked if she had removed the charges from our pro-rated portion of the bill as well... She asked me if I "seriously wanted her to remove the $0.23 cent charge..."

Her manager should be calling me soon apparently...

We also got hit with another mistake. My husbands line was supposed to be disconnected, but for some reason we will receive an additional bill on that line, even though we just paid the bill the other day. All the customer service rep could tell us was to not use that line and call back at the end of that billing cycle and see if someone would be willing to credit the account then when they could prove the phone wasn't in use after the 12th......

Changing phones is soooo frustrating!

I also opened my email on Monday and found a remark from our wedding planners asking why they heard we were trashing their company... I found it in bad taste and replied back with all of their blunders and mistakes. I'm hoping they will be replying back and offering us a partial refund... if not, i'll phone and email them back on Friday.  

1 comment:

  1. Sprint is terrible. I'd get out while you still can and move to Verizon.

    ReplyDelete