Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Link Love 5/30

Today is a day to be thankful for the sacrifices that other's have made for us... to remember the lives lost... and to celebrate and remember as a nation. Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

Now on to a little Monday Link Love:

My Post "Putting my money where my mouth is"  was included in this weeks edition of the Totally Money Blog Carnival hosted at The Family CEO. As always we are thrilled to be included! There are some really great posts this week so take the time to head over and check it out!

My Favorite Posts of the week: (A little short because I'm in the middle of working 14 days straight!)
1.     Retire Happy Blog posted about how Debt has become Big Business and I couldn't agree with them more.
2.     Boomer and Echo posted about Creating an Opportunity Fund… Imagine what you could do with some financial freedom.
3.     Frugal Homesteading blogged about how they are finally DEBT FREE despite having 3 kids, they made hard decisions to give their family a better life, including downsizing to a 700 square foot cabin while they paid off debt!!!! Such a great story!
4.     Budgeting in the Fun Stuff posted about her best anniversary gift thus far and I have to agree!!!

My top referrals for the month:

No comments:

Post a Comment