Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Link Love 5/23

This weeks Edition of the Totally Money Blog Carnival was hosted over at Outlaw Finance and included my Post on Labor Ready and the Job Hunt. As always we are thrilled to be included in this weeks edition of the Carnival. Head on over there and check out the other great posts!!

And now, for a little Monday Link Love, my 5 favorite posts of the week:

  • JMoney from Budgets are Sexy, posted about how they were able to finally refinance their mortgage. I'm really thrilled for them because they had one of those interest only mortgages.
  • Master the Art of Saving, posted about her stash of Pirate's Gold... Which is just really plain awesome because I used to save golden dollars because it was better than a jar of pennies (making it easier to spend when I needed to) but prettier to look at and easier to count!
  • Yes I am Cheap, posted about a successful "Pay what you want Panera Bread" which I find just cool. I love when places like this are successful... and that all the profits go to charity. 
  • Afford Anything, posted on how we should all Reject the everyone had debt mentality. Sure most of society is charge happy, but we don't have to be and it was a nice reminder that there is another way to live, a way my fiance and I are are working towards!
  • Punch Debt in the Face, posted about living with his parents... Knowing i'll never move back in with my parents, I feel a little bit for the guy and I'm glad its only temporary when he gets to finally stay with his wife again. 
Happy Reading. If you link any posts from South County Girl, please let me know so I can included them in the Monday Link Love.


2 comments:

  1. I'm fascinated by that Panera--what an amazing concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the loving!!!! Good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete