- My Post: Wedding Location Update was included in this weeks edition of The Totally Money Blog Carnival hosted by Retire by 40! Go over and check out the other great articles. As always, we are thrilled to be included!
My Favorite Posts I discovered this week:
- My $1 tax Refund Over at Donna Freedman's blog... A look at how valuable a buck really is.
- Our Town Hall was built debt free Over at Spilling Buckets... a nice reminder of a simpler time when local governments actually looked at the people's best interests at heart.
- Excuses aren’t valid anymore Over at Bean Town Happy Homeowner... How a simple phrase can really dictate and change your priorities.
- The Costs Associated with Sharing a Car with Your Spouse Over at Super Frugalette... This post hit home because my fiance and I have talked about becoming a one car family if his dies or if it won't pass SMOG next year... Its good to be reminded of the possible inconveniences.