Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cruise Vouchers...

We got our 2 free cruise vouchers in the mail on Monday and we took the time to read through the details... We can book 90 days out into the future for an A1 cabin for 2 people... but it looks like it will end up costing us some money to go.

Besides getting a passport for my fiancé, if we postpone the honeymoon a few months in order to use the cruise vouchers, it looks like we might need to get a new passport for me too since my last name will have changed by then. My current passport is still valid, but it will have my maiden name on it, not my married last name... so we may need to get a new passport for me too???

In addition to passports and parking fees, we'd have to pay the "agency fees and government taxes, including custom fees which vary $123.16 to $186.85 per person" ... plus gratuities.

Still, its a 4 day cruise... and the vouchers do make it cheaper to go than if we didn't have them... If we book it next month, we'd be able to go in September when its still warm out. Does anyone know anything about cruising and cabins?

No comments:

Post a Comment