Thursday, May 5, 2011

$60 for gas...... OUCH!

When I stopped by Costco on my way home from work on Tuesday (to pick up Milk and Cheese), I also got gas because I was on empty... it was $4.21 a gallon at Costco... A FREAKING GALLON!!!! The last time I filled up at Costco it was "only" $4.11 just a mere two weeks before... The cheap station by my house is $4.25 a gallon, the expensive place is boasting $4.33 a gallon.

While the gallon cost is enough to smack you plain in the face, the total is what did me in. I needed like 14 and a half gallons of gas to fill up my little camry and for the first time ever in my life my gas bill almost made me sick.... Over $60.00 (I remember when i'd put $20 cash in every week and be fine.)

$61.02...

Hopefully this will last me 2 weeks... We still need to fill up the fiance's car because he's going to start driving over to Labor Ready hopefully everyday (or as much as our gas budget will allow)

1 comment:

  1. The price of gas is really taking a toll on our budget, too. I have a long commute and we're definitely feeling it.

    ReplyDelete