Friday, April 22, 2011

April 21st and 22nd

April 21st: $0.00 but gained+$21 Gained+$10
I got my gas rebate check from work. South County Boy and I walked to the bank to cash this check, plus a check for $50 as a wedding present from his Uncle who can't make it to the wedding. We are saving this $50 up for a new mattress or we will use it for a honeymoon. One of the two. Anyways, I put the money from my gas rebate in my wallet for now. We will most likely use it this week to help offset our groceries and give us $70 to spend because we need to get flowers for my mom for mothers day (we are apparently celebrating on Wednesday because that's more convenient for my sister...) and we need to bring a nice salad and appetizers to the my sisters place because we will be celebrating there. I told my mom her gift might not have arrived yet because I assumed we'd celebrate in May (she doesn't know its a canvas picture of my sister and I... hope she likes it)...

The offermatic rebate also posted to my debit card, so i'm up another $10 too.

April 22nd: PAYDAY!!! (technically $0.00 since its still in savings) PLUS $46.83
Time to save some money: $250.00 to my Roth IRA Savings Account; $50 to the Christmas savings account (so we have money for 2 Christmas's and hopefully travel costs to Utah and back by automobile); $152 to our Insurance savings account (for both our cars, the earthquake insurance and the homeowners insurance).

I also got $46.83 in OVERTIME this week.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting/writing about Offermatic--I just signed up and I'm totally sold! In the short time it took to create my profile/link my card, I received three different offers that will save me $35; amazing!

    ReplyDelete