Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tote Bag Update + Steal on Picture Frames

I got the following reply about my tote bags:

Sorry about that, we will reship out on Monday. Sorry about the
mistake.----Sacks and Such

Not the most professional reply, but as long as I get my bags this week everything will be fine. They didn't mention anything about returning the wrong ones though... I hope they put a bag with postage in there for me to ship the wrong ones back... but then again, shipping costs more than the product did....

---------

I was walking through Walmart yesterday cause I was depressed and I was trying to find a water bottle with a handle/ish thing for less than 16.00 (which was what my friend paid for hers at the sporting goods store and i need a different one for the marathon)...

Well I found something similar for $3.88... it didn't have a pocket for a granola bar, but my shirt has one built in so i figured i'd give it a whirl...

In the process, i found the SAME SET of 10 PICTURE FRAMES I bought on black friday on clearance for $3.00.... and next to them they had 6 picture frame sets with 2 8x10's in them for $3.00, so I picked up 2 of the 6 piece sets and the last package of 1 frames all for $9.79. Now we will definently have enough frames for all the park tables. For the table center pieces we are doing small simple flower arrangements and pictures of Keith and me. So SCORE!!!!

I also have a coupon for 25 free prints at walmart that i'll hopefully use for the regular sized frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment