Friday, February 18, 2011

New Possible March Budget

With the insurance changes, I was able to put more money towards gas for our cars so now i'm sure we have enough budgetted in for Keith to be working and traveling to work, as well as me using my car the way I have been. At most, I have to fill up 3 times a month and with gas rising like it is, $50 fill ups won't be considered outrageous in a month or so.

Without South County Boy to be working, we won't have Fun money, or EF savings... but until we are married, we will be able to get by and still pay a little bit extra towards the mortgage and Max out my retirement account.

All the money for the wedding will be saved up with the tax return the IRS says I should get before March 1st, so the EF will sit at $11,000.00 and we will have all the money we need for the wedding/wedding incidentals.

Paycheck 1
  • Mortgage: $808.18
  • HOA: $250.00
  • Extra Mortgage Principle: $84.82
  • Church Offering: $127.00

Paycheck 2

  • Church Offering: $127.00
  • Christmas savings: $50.00
  • Gasoline/car maint $291 (about 3 fill ups a month per car.)
  • Food/Groceries: $200.00 (hopefully!)
  • Insurance *Home, 2 Autos, Earthquake* $152.00
  • My Roth IRA $250.00
  • Utility Bills: $200.00 (2 cell phones, electricity, and internet.)

SouthCountyBoy's future paychecks???: (after appropriate taxes)...

  • 10% Retirement
  • 30% debt repayment (pay back his parents)
  • 30% Savings (Honeymoon)
  • 30% Spending (10% keith fun money, 10% me fun money, 10% joint fun money)

No comments:

Post a Comment