Monday, January 3, 2011

why it sucks to be me...

The light in my car that I thought was the service light... was the check engine light.

So my $59.99 with coupon service check just got a $70.00 added charge to figure out why the light is on.

I swear the only reason it goes to the dealership is because I still have that Certified Platinum additional coverage package that goes for 100,000 miles or till 3/27/2012

I only have 55,000 miles on my car... look like after 2012 i'll be taking that car elsewhere. (preferably to the land of the cheaper...

*****Hopes the car bill will be tiny******

2 comments:

  1. I have found that dealerships in general are overpriced. Try asking around for a reputable mechanic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay away from the dealer!! I am also sure that the extended warranty is a rip off as well. I've always been advised to turn it down on everything, including cars. Since you're stuck, dealer is ok, but get recs from friends at work and yelp to make sure you find a good, reliable garage.

    ReplyDelete