Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wedding Planner

I had to have a chat with the wedding planner because she desperately needs to get an assistant because she's leaving her brides out in the cold because she's uber busy and still recovering from a bad injury. basically I'd email her to send me something (the cake picture design she had in mind to match the center pieces) and she would completely forget to do it... so after a week I called her and thankfully we are all back on track.

She even got us a great deal on a DJ and we are actually getting our apple cider toast at no additional cost (even though she cut over $400 off the wedding package price--- I was under the impression that the toast got nixed in the price drop.)...

But nope its in :) and since it is, its nice to be able to have the DJ to MmCee the whole thing. I was originally going to ask my "church grandma" to help run the reception, but my "church grandpa's" health hasn't been so bueno and this would really be a burden on her. So for $200 we got an awesome DJ and someone to help us stay on time with everything. =)

Oh!! and I got my cake picture. Its basically this, but with Pink Gerber Daisys on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment