Friday, January 28, 2011

My mom will meet keith's folks in a few weeks

Since Keith's parents are California bound for a convention about 30 mins away from the condo, they thought it would be a nice idea for all of us to have lunch together so everyone could meet before the wedding and the possible move. So since I have to still work, and they need to be selling things at the convention during certain hours (his dad makes bobbins for lacework, and his mom makes pretty lace things--- she's making all the bridesmaids handmade lace bookmarks to put in the bags as thank yous!!!!!), So we though 3:00pm would be a good time to meet up...

I'm excited for Keith's family to come out. They will get to see the nice condo that will eventually be "home" for the both of us, and it will just be nice to see "my utah life" out here in California (makes it more real when both my worlds get to mesh a little)... & i know its silly, but part of me kind of hopes they will be a bit proud of me with everything i've been up to out here... and with my amazing friends.

Anyways, so I told my mom about the lunch and she got all excited because this is a "fun" mother daughter thing, so she'd like to be apart of it. (ya, i'm still a little bitter about the stress my mom has me under from her last min switch-er-roo... and i probably will be until i can find for sure arrangements...because without them, keith won't be California bound until the wedding...)

But as i was writiing this out, i wonder if i should ask about my sister going to it? or about it? I mean she's family, but they didn't mention her when Keith was telling me about it... So should I ask him if she should be invited along? or at least invited since she probably won't be able to come because she has 2 jobs?

No comments:

Post a Comment