Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years

It's a new year, and its been a while since i've done one of those "I will do this for 30 days..." kind of challenge...

So in light of the new year, and the fact that I probably won't get the opportunity to do this for a while, i'm doing 30 days as a vegetarian

=)

I'm not really going to blog too much about it, but yeah. Figured this month would be good since I won't get to see Keith face to face so it will make it a bit easier.

I'm still going to eat dairy, and if my body isn't taking to it i'll stop.... but I've always wondered if I could be a vegetarian since i naturally go for veggie options... especially in college.

Plus I figure this will make me stay busy using my kitchen... and i need a new hobby to distract me from missing keith.

1 comment:

  1. Please provide updates! I have always wanted to do this too...I guess I am not brave enough?

    ReplyDelete