Saturday, July 24, 2010

Didnt' get the job... but there is light at the end of the tunnel

BUT there is good news.

The only reason I didn't get the position was due to my lack of training with 2 software programs we use at work...

So they are giving me more training! What I love about my job is that when ever I stick my neck out and try for something bigger, they try and help me get there. Looks like i'm going to get to work on some reports and work a bit in billing processing some invoices soon.

*** Gets excited***

I'm one of those freaks who loves new work, new projects, etc. I just like to be busy while I'm at work. I have to say that the down time is one of the things I dislike most about my job because I like to have things to do and I like staying occupied.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment