Saturday, June 12, 2010

TILE Update

After calling and calling and calling again, I finally called every manager and supervisors extention I could find and told them they had 5 business days to contact me before I was contacting the Better Business Buero and reporting them.

Guess what?

They finally were able to transfer me to the people I needed to talk with. On Monday, the head contractor and the crew that will be fixing my kitchen tile will meet with me and tell me exactly how many tiles they will be removing, how long it will take and we will walk through everything BEFORE they show up to actually begin the work.

They will also be crediting my account (we haven't decided how much yet) because i've been trying to get them to fix it for 6 months --and frankly after having their BEST crew come out to fix it the last time.... and having it take 2 days instead of the one i was told... which meant me having to re schedule my air conditioner installation... I asked for 10% credit on my entire tile puchase (so they credited my account $300). The extra day didn't bother me too much in reality land because i was told it was to insure that the tile would be the way I wanted it to be.

But it wasn't perfect... they have to come again... and they have been giving me the runaround for months. I want compensation... especially since i'll have to most likely take time off work for everything to get finished... I'll be asking for a 30% credit off the original purchase price when they call. 5% for every month they left me waiting for my phone calls to be returned. (does that sound fair?)

No comments:

Post a Comment