Friday, May 7, 2010

Getting back on the healthy ban wagon

Post marathon I took a hiatus from the new healthy living idea I was going with... and i have a lot of damage to undo now... (lol)

anywho... When i get back from my vacation i'll be getting serious and really trying to aim to find balance.

This week alone i went to henrys for the first time in a few weeks, and already the food i'm eating is making me feel better... including my new breakfast idea:

Total Calories: 458
Fat(g) 6.18
Carbs(g)89.42
Fiber(g)11.5
Prot(g) 17.52

1/2 cup organic fat free milk
8 oz sliced strawberries
1 cup trader joes low fat organic vanilla yogurt
1 serving (55 grams) trader joes organic raisin brand clusters

Ya, my breakfast has 11.5 grams of fiber, & 17 grams of protein. I actually eat the cereal first, then an hour or so later I have the fruit and yogurt combo... but if you have a trader joes near you, the organic low fat vanilla yogurt is like heaven on fruit!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment