Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stabbing at my condo... + Ren Faire

The other night some renters who live on the other side of my building decided to drink all day long... and stab someone 7 times...

yup.... someone was stabbed in my parking lot 7 times...

I got home before the crime scene lab showed up to clean the parking lot and take evidence. Nothing like this has ever happened here before, and I found out just how awesome my neighbors really are. =)

I'm glad I happen to be at a friends house that night though.... I bought a renessance faire costume a few days ago with my friend (we got free tickets for the faire from the LA Marathon goodie bag and i've always wanted to go so were going!) and i decided to go buy a costume cause i've always wanted one and dressing up will be more fun then not dressing up... ( plus i'll wear it for halloween this year too so I won't need to buy it then and i'll legitimately get to wear it twice.)

Well i'm short... so we were hemming the dress 4 inches while someone was apparently being stabbed back at my complex... that was sure fun to come home to.

No comments:

Post a Comment