Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Playing for my hotel...

My friend had to cancelled my piano lesson the last 2 weeks in a row (so the $20 a lesson so $40.00 total I normally would have spent I'm using to go towards my hotel while I wait on Mr. Tax Return to come.)

I also had to take back this really nice blue sweater I bought last month (it was dammaged and I didn't know it at the time cause it had some ruffles on it.) they put the money back on my card and when i went to find another one (cause I liked the sweater) they didn't have it in my size and color... so i'm taking that $27.00 and applying it to the hotel costs as well...

I just want my tax return to come so I don't have to worry about paying for my mini road trip. I mean I can always dip into the "extra $$$" i've managed to put away, but i'd rather not...

I'm house sitting next week so if worse comes to worst, I'll have some $$$ from that to use for all the prep stuff for my trip.

I think I'm going to ask my friend to check out my car because it won't be due for regular maint until after my trip is over.

Utah here i come in 26 days!!! I should start packing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment