Saturday, April 10, 2010

Credit Score and Credit Report

I pulled my Equifax, & Experian & transunion credit reports from annualcreditreport.com The only FREE one on the web that doesn't enroll you in some monitoring service.

I wanted to see how badly my credit score nose dived since last year now that I have a mortgage and 2 loans for all the work. Normally I pull all three at once and pay for the credit score number, but I want to see how my score changes after I pay off those loans once i get my tax return. I pulled all three reports... but only paid for 2 scores:

4.10.2010- Equifax credit score: 713
4.10.2010- Experian Credit Score: 755

1 comment:

  1. If you pull 1 every 4 months, then you can monitor your credit year round. That's what I do, and it makes me feel more at ease sine I lay eyes on my report 3 times per year rather than once.

    ReplyDelete