Saturday, February 13, 2010

Smog check & Cox & HOA

I just now looked closer at the form... I have to take my car and get a SMOG check...

poooooo!

----

But Cox did credit my account the $84 service charge i wasn't supposed to be charged for. My account still didn't show it when I spoke to someone so I told him to go put me on hold and talk to the people who can change it...

after a few minuets he said the guy wasn't in the office (the dude who came out to fix the connection) so he "in good faith" credited my account and reversed the charge.

I also set that bill up for online payment so I don't have to remember to put a check in the mail. I'm so bad at that.... cause everything I do is online...

----------

I'm going to Pay my HOA online too... automatic deductions from my bank account. I just have to fill out the form correctly. So i'm going to call BOFA and make them walk me through it. I hate paying bills by mail... its sooo slow.

1 comment:

  1. you might need to check the previous post on this one... its a ad for pharmashack.

    ReplyDelete