Saturday, February 27, 2010

Really Crazy week

I started talking to my old friend from highschool... and i'm going to road trip out to see him in May after my birthday!!!!

I'll be taking the extra $700 from my tax return to pay for my trip... and its about time I did a road trip!!

My taxes are done and I will MAIL THEM BEFORE TUESDAY MORNING... That's my goal.

I'm having my house warming party this weekend... and the grocery budget is completely chaotic as 3 weeks this month i bought groceries for my sister and she gave me money for it but reciepts got lost... everything got jumbled up... then with the party food I bought the other day at Costco.... its a miracle I broke even this month. I only pulled out my marathon reg money from savings... and somehow managed to buy new running shoes, SMOG my car... pay for my taxes via turbo tax... and a slew of other things... although I did discover I had $$$$$ in my wallet that I forgot about... and so I definenely spent that this month. lol...

oh well... we go through one month of progress and another month of more slacking off... but that's personal finance for you. I'll tucker down next month for sure. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment