My Goal is the leave the workforce on my 55th birthday, 11,441 Days from now...
401 Account: Approximately 2.86 % of my portfolio
• $699.26 (Employer Paid 1% of Salary); $766.83 Worth
o Up 9.66% from inception, +$67.57
o Stable Value Money Market Accounts make up 29.20%
o Milestone 2040 makes up 70.80%
457 Account: Approximately 3.85% of my portfolio
• Was employer funded but future contributions discontinued (minimal interest earned)
o Positive $1,032.87
ING DIRECT Roth IRA: Approximately 9.59% of my portfolio
• $2,500.00 Invested; Worth $2,572.56
o Up 2.90% from inception. Positive $72.56
o CD’s ranging from 1.65% to 4.5% (savings 1.30%).
o Current Average CD rate 2.866%
ShareBuilder Roth IRA Approximately 43.78% of my portfolio
• $11,500 Invested; Worth $11,746.56
o UP 2.14% since inception… Positive $246.56
o Strategic Allocation Moderate 100.00%
o I have 1,383.576 Shares
o For my account to break even, shares would have to be: $8.31
o Currently shares are worth:$8.49
Excluding my Pension, my variable retirement accounts are worth $16,118.82. Of that I’ve only invested $14,000 of my money (the rest has been my employer). So technically I’ve made 15.13% If I compare all the “free money” and my contributions (Totals 15,732.13), my portfolio is Up 2.45% since inception.
Pension: Approximately 39.93% of my portfolio
If I quit tomorrow, I’d just have the cash in the account.
Account Value as of 07.01.2009: $9,890.40
Paycheck deductions added to account post balance: $824.15
• I’m currently buying additional time in my retirement accounts from when I was 16-18 years of age (service prior to membership). It’s less then a year’s worth of service credit, but I’ll be paying $33.06 for 38 more installments.
My entire portfolio (if I cashed my pension out today) is worth $26,832.99