Saturday, January 23, 2010

finding balance...

With less manditory things to accomplish (like scheduling contactors, painting walls... yelling at tile people....)

I find myself with less time then ever. Why you ask? Well apparently I decided to pick up so many hobbies that I've lost a sense of balance in my life. Its those pesky new years good intentions loaded with a busy lifestyle.


For starters, I'm doing a marathon in March for Childshare, that wonderful charity that finds loving homes for Foster and Adoptive kiddos. Yup I'm walking a full 26.2 miles... Which means I need to train, but its been raining all week so i'm uber behind... good thing that its clear skys tomorrow cause i'm walking 11 miles on Sunday... but more on that later...

I've become addicted to farmville... its mindless fun and I can pet the animals on my farm and the competative me really wants to beat my boyfriend at it... I want to keep my condo clean... unlike my apartment was because no matter how much I cleaned it was distroyed the next day by other people... so i'm trying to figure out a good cleaning schedule (all one in one day, or little bits through out the week? ... I want to watch BONES & One Tree hill on DVD... and read some books... and go to bed around eight so I can get up at 4 am to go to work...

Plus I have nightly commitments:

Mondays: Day off so I clean my condo, do some grocery shopping, have my piano lesson, & I cook dinner for my sister and her boyfriend & mine...

Tuesday I work eight hours and then its off to college group night/bible study (most of us are post college anyways), and after that its Tueday night band practice (I sing in the band for church)

Wednesday I work eight hours and then its women's ministry night, & before that I tutor a high school girl in Math at her home (she's also in my band)...

Thursdays I work and then its supposed to be date night with boyfriend.

Fridays I work and right now thats the end of it, so Fridays I'll be able to see people...

Saturdays I work... then every other week I rush from work to band rehersal, and then have "community & church"...

Sundays- The long Marathon training Walk and a free day.

But i'm also supposed to be walking 4-5 miles 3 days a week... somethings have to give and i'm on a mission to find balance, do the things I love and weed out some of the stuff I don't care about as much.

I think I'm going to delete a lot of animals on Farmville to start out with, lol... wayyyy to time consuming. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment