WOOT WOOT WOOT
Happy Christmas to me… Happy Christmas to me… all of my accounts are in the green…. Happy Christmas to me…
I have profit in every sector!
My Goal is the leave the workforce on my 55th birthday, 11,455 Days from now...
401 Account: Approximately 2.80 % of my portfolio
• $685.02 (Employer Paid 1% of Salary); $741.62 Worth
o Up 6.67% from inception, +$56.60
o Stable Value Money Market Accounts make up 29.50%
o Milestone 2040 makes up 70.50%
457 Account: Approximately 3.89% of my portfolio
• Was employer funded but future contributions discontinued (minimal interest earned)
o Positive $1,032.80
ING DIRECT Roth IRA: Approximately 9.68% of my portfolio
• $2,500.00 Invested; Worth $2,570.56
o Up 2.68% from inception. Positive $67.56
o CD’s ranging from 1.65% to 4.5% (savings 1.30%).
o Current Average CD rate 2.866%
ShareBuilder Roth IRA Approximately 43.47% of my portfolio
• $11,500 Invested; Worth $11,532.06
o Down 1.25% since inception… Positive: $32.06
o Strategic Allocation Moderate 100.00%
o I have 1,351.528 Shares
o For my account to break even, shares would have to be: $8.51
o Currently shares are worth:$8.52
Excluding my Pension, my variable retirement accounts are worth $15,874.04. Of that I’ve only invested $14,000 of my money (the rest has been my employer). So technically I’ve made 13.386% If I compare all the “free money” and my contributions (Totals 15,717.82), my portfolio is UP 0.99 % since inception.
Pension: Approximately 40.16% of my portfolio
If I quit tomorrow, I’d just have the cash in the account.
Account Value as of 07.01.2009: $9,890.40
Paycheck deductions added to account post balance: $764.89
• I’m ALSO buying additional time in my retirement accounts from when I was 16-18 years of age (service prior to membership). It’s less then a year’s worth of service credit, but I’ll be paying $33.06 for 39 more installments.
My entire portfolio (if I cashed my pension out today) is worth $26,509.33