Monday, August 24, 2009

Dr.'s visit

Saw my doc...

We scheduled a bunch of tests. This morning was not so fun. I had to drink funny liquid that was nasty while they took ex-rays of me in all these weird positions...

Thursday gets to be at a different office with ultra sounds and all kinds of girly crud.


Were going to rule out a lot of stuff hopefully. I also mentioned the things you all posted about and she is going to check for those (those are Thursday's tests).

She did confide in me that they may not be able to tell me why I get sick the way I do. But she promised to rule out the life threatening things and to keep working with me until we find something that will reduce or eliminate the side effects.

I like my doc. She's not giving up on me and she's testing for everything she knows of. At this point, I can't ask for more...

I hope thursdays tests come back negative or whatever... cause i'd really not like to have endrometriosis...

No comments:

Post a Comment