Saturday, July 18, 2009

new Blog Feature???

Since i went through and wrote out all my retirement prospectives, got more information on what benefits I contribute to and what my employer provides, and ran the numbers on what it's all worth... I Think normal updates would be a great way to tract my progress and figure out which Egg's are good and what strategies are kind of rotten.

For now, (since taking a more active role in planning my retirement is new,) I think I'll aim to make weekly updates on Saturdays since the markets are closed and all the balances are updated on-line.)

I figure since the house hunt is drying up and nothing is really new (other then being able to save up some more cash for a larger downpayment), this will at least make me feel like i'm doing something productive.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment