Saturday, May 23, 2009

KIVA UPDATES

My loan that I mentioned was really close to getting re-paid was repaid yesterday!

So far I've had 2 loans be fully re-paid.

I also noticed my Credit Card is ready for another cash back reward so once i get the funds i'll be able to make a new loan on Kiva. Any Country Suggestions? I might have another loan repaid by the end of next month too.


Mobateli Plus Group
Manufacturing, The Democratic Republic of the Congo
Paying Back
0% repaid

Paz y Amor Group
Fruits & Vegetables, Dominican Republic
Paying Back
92% repaid

Dustmatov Eralboy
Livestock, Tajikistan
Paying Back
63% repaid

Seccelambras Group
Food Production/Sales, Peru
Paid Back
100% repaid


Rashidat Mumuni
Fish Selling, Nigeria
Paying Back
75% repaid

Karla Vanessa Montiel Barahona
Housing, Nicaragua
Paying Back
89% repaid

Eal Nub
Fish Selling, Cambodia
Paying Back
56% repaid

Atim Irene's Group
Medical Clinic, Uganda
Paid Back
100% repaid

No comments:

Post a Comment