Friday, March 13, 2009

Sorry its been so long since I last posted...

Been really busy and not really home much to be honest. My roommate had another episode on Sunday night (see the comments from my last post), so i've been just laying low and getting through one day at a time.

--- Random updates----

I'm not going to be in Boyfriends sisters wedding. They are going to keep it to a best man and a maid of honor. Which is way okay with me, and the $250.00 i set aside for the dress is now resting in my Roth IRA fund.

I'm puppy sitting for a couple of days and getting $90.00 for it. Bueno.

and i logged into the california tax franchise website and found good news:
I used to get this message:

Your return has been received and processed, however, your refund cannot be issued at this time.

Due to the state’s persistent cash and budget problems, the State Controller has directed FTB to stop sending refund requests to the State Controller’s Office for payment. Refund payments will resume when the State Controller indicates there is enough cash available to make refund payments.


Today, I got this:

Your refund was authorized on Thursday, March 12, 2009.

If you filed a paper return, please allow 25 business days from this date to receive your refund. If you filed your return electronically, please allow 10 business days from this date to receive your refund. If we make any adjustments to your tax return, we will notify you.


woot woot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment