Thursday, February 12, 2009

lack of kiva updates...

Lately I haven't been using my Credit Card with the 2% rebate as much (I have a 3% gas card... and during the move month I used my debit card and wrote more checks then I have in a long time...) and that means I haven't earned much back in Rebates for last month...

Which makes me a bit bummed cause I couldn't do a new loan for KIVA in Jan... and I don't think i'll get to do one in FEB.

I have enough "funds" on deposit with my Kiva account to make another loan, but I like to wait until my loan is paid in full before i re-loan anything out.

But I should be able to get a new one in March. so that's hopeful.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was reading through your website and loved the design and content. It is very well appreciated

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete