Monday, October 20, 2008

exhausted...

I've been attending a bunch of seminars for work... with the red cross. I've had two 11 and 12 hours days back to back.. the result?
  1. November will have some nice overtime in it.
  2. I'm CPR, & AED Certifed for the professional rescuer
  3. I'm Lifeguard Certified and first aid certified...
  4. blood borne pathogens...

and I can Teach others!!!! I got my instructor certs for:

  • Blood borne pathogens
  • Lifeguard and First Aid
  • CPR/AED
  • Title 22
  • water safety courses

and a few others that I probably won't teach. To keep my certs active I just need to teach 1 LG course and one Title 22 class every 2 years. Bueno!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/markets/industries/finance/calpers-says-employer-contributions-rise-wsj/

    ReplyDelete