Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back from Texas...

It took some planning, but I was able to keep my spending cash to $60.00 for the week i was there (including train and food). Goodies bought at the airport on the other hand were a little high, but still in a good range.

I got my car serviced-- woot! and it looks like i'll stay afloat this month and be able to add a few dollars to the plane ticket fund.... Hopefully soon i'll be able to replace the money with the retro pay from my work... (maybe i'll have that pretty good news on tomorrows paycheck...)

either way I got around $35.00 for the rest of the month (part of which is going into my gas tank to get me through to the begining of next month) ---this is from the rest of the overtime money i set aside for my car maint. WOOT for it being cheaper then i thought! ***happy dance***

and it looks like i'll be able to fund another kiva loan when the check comes in in a couple of days!!! yeah!!!! (any country suggestions???)

and in continuing the good news.... I think the house DP fund is going to squeek past 5,000 this month! WOOT WOOT WOOT

(and i missed my boyfriend terribly while i was gone... I've decided never to travel without him... lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment