Friday, September 26, 2008

Another paycheck.... and no retro

Retro pay is now up to $728.00 ruffly... More then enough to cover the plane ticket if i ever get to see the cash.... next paycheck hopefully.... (yup, every two weeks i sing the same song over and over again... maybe next time...)

I had a 2 hours of overtime on my paycheck... so that money is sitting around as a buffer to get me through the month (i'm going to buy my halloween costume this month event tho its budgeted for next month cause i got a really good coupon in the mail circular so i'll buy it a week early and save a few bucks! plus i have another birthday party to go to that was mentioned kinda last minuet so extra cash this month will be nice.

My next paycheck will have a bit of overtime on it since i had to stay late to cover the desk after a conference so the second half of the workers could attend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment