Friday, September 5, 2008

Another day... another dollar.... and a mini shopping spree

I figure if the worst thing I do in a day is spell bored "board" then its a good day... (but thanks for the few people who pointed it out... yes, i seldom proof read my posts... i don't get too "bored" to do that, lol)

I interviewed on Tuesday for another position at work... actually the same position I have now, just at a different cite with better hours and a nice enviornment.... ****here's hoping I get it****

Do to said possible job change, i did a mini shopping treat (aka-- buying some business casual clothes just incase... and also more age appropriate then tee-shirts and jeans). Hopefully I get the job... I already know what i'll wear on day one if i get it... (i love redish burgandy)....

I also bought and made my BF his birthday present, got a card for his mothers birthday... so now i need to get a card for his, his dad's, and start getting my texas packing off by tracking down that carry on suitecase i'm borrowing. (i'm gonna live out of a carry on for 6 days.... since i'm changing flights to make the trip cheaper, i'm not trusting my baggage to the attendents... my sister's luggage was lost only a few weeks ago--- but at least they found it.)

Hopefully this will be a good financial month. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment