Sunday, August 24, 2008

Credit Score.... WOOT

So my Clear AMX lets me have a free credit score and report from Experian once a year...

It's that time of the year... I've never looked at a Credit Score before, just pulling the free report i'm intitled to for fraud checking.... so here goes....

Drum Roll...

At 22 my credit score is 728!!!!! (with opening a new credit card the other day at costco--- automatic approval for 5,000.00!!!!!--- it has better rewards for some things then my other rewards card... rewards recieved in an annual check.) The only annual dues are the costco membership. (which they gave me a 25 credit on the card and i split the cost with my roommie so my membership this year was free.)

WAHOO!!!!!!!!

The new Credit card gived me 5% back on all gas, 3% back on resturants, and 1% everythign else. So all my Costco purchases, gas and resturants go on the AMX.... food and reg shopping go on the 2% Master card rewards card.

1 comment:

  1. I have found that experian tends to me higher than transunion. Transunion is usually the one companies pull when checking your credit. My experian is about 15 points higher than my transunion number, but not to be a complete downer, 722 is great for you at your age.

    ReplyDelete