Thursday, June 19, 2008

July challenge, kiva, and a loveseat!

I'm participating in the July Challenge at Give me my Five bucks Back: I figured with gas rising i really need to keep everything in line so i can start saving up for my next car maint check up. http://krystalatwork.blogspot.com/

I got an e-mail from Kiva while i was gone. The people in Uganda have made a partical payment!! woot woot.... and with all the spending this month, i have another CC rebate check so i'll be able to make another loan! Any suggestions as to lo-cal??? Country??? region????

oh and the double is awesome as a roommate and totally just bought us the cutest little love seat that matches the apartment decor! I LOVE MY ROOMMATE!!!!!!

I've had a few calls from my mom since the last time i spoke with her... and i haven't returned them... but i've been talking a lot more with my sister lately so i know information is getting relayed her way... but i'm working through it one day at a time.

3 comments:

  1. It's really hard to cut people out of our lives. My hubby and I are considering that with my MIL as she is just NOT a healthy person. I blogged a little about it on the 19th but most of my personal family drama I leave off my blog. Good luck in your efforts with your mom!

    BTW - your blog is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized you gave to Uganda too... yea, weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up for a Kiva loan in Uganda. It's my first loan and I am excited to be helping people out.

    Where have you given before? pick a new place and "spread the wealth". ;)

    ReplyDelete