Monday, May 5, 2008

I told you they come in 3's

Financial burden number 3: Cause when it rains, it pours,......

My roommate is signing a new lease on the 17th... and is taking the fridge with her. Apparently I have to have my stuff cleaned out by next weekend... and I just bought frozen food and groceries!!!!

Good thing i never sold my mini fridge from my dorm, its now going to be my only fridge for a month and a half.... guess i won't be able to buy in bulk or stock up when things are on sale...

and get this, I didn't find out until last night when she was asking people to help her move it!!!! She wrote me a note but i didn't ever see it. This is something you tell someone in a note????????????????

2 comments:

  1. Is this the real roommate? As in the one you first moved in with?

    Also, is that common to have your own refrigerator that you move from apt. to apt? That is UNHEARD of here! :-) I can't imagine moving into an apartment without appliances. Is she still paying her half of the rent? I know in an earlier post you were saying that you needed to come up with $400 bc of someone moving out early but I wasn't sure if it was the first roommate or the greek goddess friend...there have been so many :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fridge is Dee's (my original roommate) and she pre paid her rent to me a couple of months ago because she was tired of writing me checks every month... So i have her money until the end of the lease.

    The $400 i'm short is from my "Greek Goddess Friend" who will be officially moving out of my apt this weekend.

    Thank God the next place i move to is my mom's house and then i'm staying there until i'm married and i'll move into the new place with my handsome hubby (whenever that happens)

    But today i did find the perfect property...

    And in So Cal, normally apartments have every appliance but the refridgerator.

    ReplyDelete