Sunday, May 11, 2008

Birthday Shopping

Withover $200 in cash and 1 $75.00 Simon gift card... I'm finally making a dent in the birthday shopping.

  • Yesterday I went to Target and bought a pedometer (wanted one for years and now I finally have one--- asked for it for 2 christmas' in row and then just stopeed asking.
  • I bought a stainless steel waterbottle/thermus thing. 32 ounces, from Amazon... when i get it, all the cancer plastic bottles are getting tossed!
  • I bought a small desk fountain (wanted one for years and asked for it for xmas and my b-day, so i went and bought one.)
  • I bought a CD I wanted since my last birthday and didn't get.
  • and I bought a small map of the world to monitor my Kiva loans.

I'm going to buy a cork board for the map from Target I think today, look for a 24x36 frame... and start looking for a couple shadow boxes to put my 2 graduation caps, metals, and tassels in. Maybe a pretty Diploma Holder.... we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. That's cool that you have Kiva loans too. Do you have a lot, or are you just planning on funding more soon? I only have one so far, but I feel really good about it and might do more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just the one now, but i plan on funding more. (i'll re-loan what i get back,) but when my credit card sends me my cash back rebate (2% on everything), I use that $25.00 to fund a new Kiva loan

    ReplyDelete