Friday, May 16, 2008

The birthday shopping continues

I've nicely dented my birthday money even more. I have about $20.00 left on the gift card and $40 something in cash.... But i finally feel like i actually bought the few things i've wanted for years that i keep adding onto the birthday list every year to no avail. I even bought my graduation pictures with it!!!!! (finally!). the remaining bits will go to a pretty frame for my graduation picture once it comes in.

and i got my new stainless steel thermus/water bottle already. Just in time for my foster care walk tomorrow. =) Hopefully this will mean that i'll actually drink water while i'm at work.

I also realized that on certain days at work, i'll walk 7000 steps before I leave.... and other days i don't even clear 1,000.... I think i'll have to start doing a morning walk on Thursdays before I go into the office. I walk "the lake" with the double on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (3.1 mile walk)... but because i don't work till 10am and i have to stay until 6:30pm... then go to a meeting... its a really slow days for me... My fitness goal for next week is to charge my old Shuffle and walk solo on Thursdays. (i'll try to make it part of my normal week, hopefully)

I like my new pedometer. It makes me want to move more.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your post about your blog in the Women in Red community. (Actually the Savers community) I think it's very brave of you to post all your money stats on your site for the world to see! I will think about doing it.. maybe that will help me stay more motivated. Add me!! http://shoppingandmoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I added you to my WIRR blog site
    http://wirrbenjaminbunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete