Sunday, April 20, 2008

that extra $25.93

gone...

21.67 of it went to groceries.... I cooked dinner at my Boyfriends house last night for his daddy and me, and i had to pick up some stuff to make it a nice dinner, and i noticed a few really good sales i wanted to hit too. Plus a lot of times he'll invite me a long to a resturant and then pays for me so it was nice to do something nice for him for a change.

Today, me and my BF are going to cash in the slew of recycle we have from his house and mine [we have my mom saving bottles, me saving them, him saving them, and his parents saving them too]...
then we're going to put the money into my account to go towards our future house. Should be a fun uplifting day.

----
on another note, since i didn't do any laundry this week (and that means all my work clothes are dirty) i got to wear another sweater to work i haven't worn in a while and i found out that it fits better now then when i got it for xmas... but either way, this means i get to take it home with me to my mom's WOOT WOOT.
----
I'm also unlisting all the books i have for sale at half.com and i will be making a goodwill run with them because they aren't selling and i'm moving soon and i feel the need to unclutter...
----
Also, I get a $25.00 rebate check from my Credit Card in about 2 weeks that I'm going to use over at KIVA.ORG to begin my small acts of charitible giving (since my church still hasn't cashed that check i gave them in the beggining of february) I'm going to buy a corkboard and some pins and mark all the countries after i give a loan there. and I'll continue to find loans with my CC rebate checks.
----
your should check out the walk i'm planning: I Think ISLANDS is going to give us free burgers!!!
http://ambellamy-womaninred.blogspot.com/2008/04/mvcc-hosts-first-annual-walk-your-talk.html

No comments:

Post a Comment