Saturday, April 19, 2008

A lot of random retorical questions...

I find that when you start out okay with a budget, a good sense of what a WANT vs. what a NEED is, the harder it is to save more because you already are. When you have a level head, how do you still continue to find ways to increase your savings with only 1 job? What can I do better that I'm not doing now?

---
What many of you don't know is that for the past 3 months i've been going through my closet in an attempt to wear everything I own. If I don't like the way it looks on me or if I don't wear it by the time I move out, it's getting donated to my roommate (who's bearly here) or to goodwill. When I look at the things i've passed on to others, its mainly the newer stuff I bought and I can't help but get the feeling that it was all such a waste... Is it me, or are newer clothes not just what they used to be???
---

Why don't they write Personal finance articles for people like me... i'm doing good, but I want to do better... but every article i read doesn't really apply to me at all anymore. I took that advice to get where I am now... I'm done with school, I have an entry level full time job that lets me still have time to do what is most important to me, I don't have debt, and i'm saving for a house.... but the thought of living in a condo after all the hard work i'm going through to get a decent downpayment together just doesn't seem to make sense for me. I want a place i can afford, but i don't like my options.... maybe i'll just rent a small apartment or something after i get married and continue to save for the place i really want to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment