Saturday, April 12, 2008

I figured out how to dispense my Overtime

It hit me last week that i'm planning a trip to Yosemite in June with my lovely boyfriend and I should start preparing for the costs associated with the trip, my first real vacation. I'm actually taking a week off of work!!! Woot for Paid Vacation. Therefore
  • $118.00 from my last paycheck will go to Yosemite. This will cover the campsite costs I'll have to look into park fees, and gas up there and back.
  • $70.00 will be kept for my visit to see my grandpa
  • $50.00 will be sent to the house downpayment... because i love to see it grow to much not to. =)
  • $50.00 will be set aside for mother's day. I also have a free 1800 flowers giftcard that I got from IGOBANKING that i'm going to use to send my mommy something pretty for mother's day.

I have more overtime coming in May because some of my co-workers are taking some time off to cram for finals... which means a lot of overtime, and I also have my 2 year review... so a hopeful 6% raise. Which I've decided to put towards my future wedding fund, that way I don't have to worry about it changing my house downpayment schedule.

I'm off to move the money into different accounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment