Thursday, April 17, 2008

Grandpa Visit + Walk your talk walk.

Well lo and behold my mom wouldn't let me pay for a single thing when i went to visit my grandpa... So i'm finally going to buy my graduation pictures since i have the money to do so.

In addition, if you guys didn't catch the post about the WALK YOUR TALK WALK of Orange County... http://ambellamy-womaninred.blogspot.com/2008/04/mvcc-hosts-first-annual-walk-your-talk.html

I'm actually running and planning all the donations.... and i've been really busy as its the last month before the event, but things are looking really promising!!! It's nice to give back with my time and efforts. If your in the Orange County area, PLEASE COME OUT AND WALK!!!!!

In other news, with the slight up turn in the market, I'm finally breaking even in my Roth IRA.

No comments:

Post a Comment