Monday, April 14, 2008

Extra Cash... and where its all going

I'm house sitting for a few days in a nice million dollar home... The cash i get from this mini vacation (because its like staying at a resort!!!) is going to help me cover the $140.00 i'm short for yosemite.
  • [we might be going with another couple, and if that's the case, they get to split gas and the campsite costs with us-- but because they are still a maybe, i'm trying to save the whole thing]

If i get a $600.00 check from the government, i'm going to use it to start my wedding fund. Then when i get my raise in May (which i probably won't see on my checks until August) that increase is going to my wedding fund as well. --- no i'm not engaged yet--- but he can ask me at the end of January so i figure i should start planning for it.

Any overtime i'm going to try and put aside for some birthdays and events I have coming up while part of it also goes to funding the house dp as well.

Sounds like a solid plan!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete