Thursday, March 6, 2008

March Money Maddness

So far so great. I'm sticking to the budget and doing good.

  • I got the back rent from my roommate (minus the $40 late fee, but she said next paycheck for that)... and $5.00 for the e-bill (plus $3 in change)
  • I got $16.00 refund check from AAA for changing my policy a little

I have some gas reciepts from work to turn in which I will sometime next week and I will be having a lot of overtime from the last week of March. It's the City's 20th anniversary and all hands on deck in the rec department which means i'll be pulling lots of Overtime.

My friend HOTEL BOY wanted to have lunch, and since i brown bagged it again to keep March Maddness going strong, I told him to meet me at MY work and that we'd have lunch at MY work on the patio.... and he did!!!

The boyfriend and I have also been carpooling and staying IN and EATING IN instead of out and its definetly helping to stay on track! and he's been saving his recycle for me and brings by a couple of cans and bottles every now and then. =)

I still have to deposit some spare change that I was able to finally roll.

I have a thing of dimes and a roll of pennies so far. but who knows by the end of the month what it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment