Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm angry today...

I missed the IGOBANKING rate change by a few hours so I wasn't able to open the CD at 4.0% for 15 months.... they changed it to 2.75% so Nope.... and the savings account is now 3.52%.... why did i have to be at STUPID WORK... Paw! Oh well, I guess it's still better then ING (3.0%) and Emigrant Direct (2.75%)

It just bites for all of use who are responsible with their money and want to save it in an account... We get punished by those who buy things they cannot afford and scream bloody murder when they actually have to agree to the terms of the deal they signed....

When i buy my house the government won't let me have my mortgage at 3-4% fixed for 30 years.... but to "stimulate the economy" they can have it for that rate by refinancing the home they bought but can't actually afford... Heck i'm okay with home prices dropping--- they are so inflated its rediculous.

I say that government should sit back and watch what they have created topple. My $600.00 stimulus... ya i'm not spending a dime of it.

2 comments:

  1. Countrywide.com has a 1-year CD with 4.20% APY, and you can do everything online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad my EF is 5,000 not 10,000... pooo

    ReplyDelete