Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy!

My networth is just over $30,000.00 (my annual goal!)!!!!!!!!!!!! When I do my next auto maint check i'll re-adjust the value of my car kbb style so its uber acurate!

2008 Contributions for my Roth are at $1,850.00 ($600.00 purchased, $1,250.00 in savings for future purchases since the market is so shaky and I don't want to drop a whole lot of cash at once there). I should be done gathering all the money by the time the last of my boxes will be packed in June.

My roommate gave me the rent so were all squared away there! I'll deposit her cash today and write the check monday.

March Money Madness was/is really cool. I ended up stockpiling $$$$$ so my house DP is at $1,181.26 before interest from my accounts and my Gas rebate are added in. woot! I think I might even clear 1200.00 by the end of the month!!! and the cool thing---- I didn't even dip into my next months budget (while i did end up buying more groceries then i should with some extra gas money from the budget.... but this was because my boyfriend agreed to eat in this month so i needed more to go around as i tested my cooking skills) all around very sucessful.

I should have 17.5 hours of overtime on my next paycheck. I'm not sure where its going yet, but i think i'm going to set some money aside for future Birthdays and Parties... since i still haven't figured out how to sucessfully budget for those occurances.

1 comment: