Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Roommates...

I was talking with one of my roommates the other day [Bee, the one who moved in that i didn't know and we get a long just fine and great] because we had a running in again with the apartment complex owners (who don't know Bee is living there, but they are uber suspicious)

... either way, we got to talking... She was wondering why my Greek Goddess friend hadn't come by yet. When i told her i thought it was unreasonable to make her leave at 4:30am every day I had work, instead of when they had work she agreed with me... apparently the only one with issues is Dee...

yeah, and on top of that, She's not happy living there either, and Dee's been bugging her like no other so she's actually thinking of leaving the apt before the lease is up because she isn't on the lease.

and this would change a lot of things because I don't think Dee can afford our old arrangement anymore ($650)... or to keep the master ($800).

if she can't do it, i think I'll have my red headed friend move in to my room and the double and I can split the master until the lease is up.

I'm going to talk to them about it the next time I see them, and if they are game then i'll tell Bee that if she does decide to go back to San Diego, that Danielle has an out and can go move home or back to the dorms cause I'll figure out a way to cover the rent.

I'm also going to inform Dee that I won't be resigning the lease... but i'm waiting for a better mood (she's sick again... I have no clue how Bee stands splitting a room with her).

No comments:

Post a Comment