Monday, December 17, 2007

drama clears up as lines are established

My "Greek Goddess Friend" isn't allowed in the apartment unless I'm there and since i have to go to work at 4:59 am, they in turn expect her to leave at 4:59 am with me... and that is frankly outrageous if you ask me. I asked if she could stay until they left for work and they said no.... ... so she hasn't crashed at all the whole time [but will tonight because I don't work tomorrow]... my roommates piss me off sometimes...

In other news.... the drama has subsided in my group.

The Double confessed to the Red Head that she liked him. He told her he wanted to be friends for now... (and he doesn't like me... phew) so who knows what time will do to that.

the mutual friend (who will be referred to as Rubik from here on out) likes me... and we are seeing one another still, but not officially dating because he needs to ask Hotel Boy (my best friend) for permission... but The other girl knows and has for some part accepted this. well......Kind of.... she keeps saying different things, but I'll play nice for now and give her the benefit of the doubt.... but I'm suspicious.

3 comments:

  1. My curiousity had gotten the best of me. Why is she not allowed in the apartment if you are not there? The only thing I can think of is she's a theif. Other than that, I don't understand why she couldn't be there at least until your roommates left. Its a good thing you're moving on after this.

    I found your blog from the WIRR message boards. I'll miss your updates on there now that we switched. I'm in the midwest. Anyway, just decided to pipe in on this one. Things you are dealing with are the reasons why I don't have roommates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, for starters.... one of my roommates isn't okay with a stranger being there that she doesn't know... The other one was fine with it…

    but apparently it’s okay for me to let a perfect stranger move in without knowing her permanently... but my friend who needs a place to stay for a month and who’s willing to pay too can’t because she doesn’t know her…

    apparently my word isn’t good enough…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hypocrite :) Thats all I need to say and I'm not talking about you either.

    ReplyDelete