Wednesday, December 26, 2007

december in a word was crazy

that's all i can say... last minuet presents, extra resturant visits... I have no idea what went where, how much... crazy ...

but i know i have cash somewhere to pay it all off... (why is this?) I finally got paid from my last house sitting gig. ($120)

So i'll have some cash to buy some much needed groceries to get me through DEC, cash to offfset the depleated gas funds... and to correct some over spirited xmas shopping.

Only problem is I have no idea which account is going to come up short and by how much... I lost track of what counted for what, lol... good thing i pad those accounts. =) So i went ahead a paid whatever was on my CC, i'm waiting for pending stuff to clear so i can pay that too, I'll figure it out... it just might take a few moments... days.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment